Fashion is a language. Some know it, some learn it, some never will - like an instinct. Edith Head
1. Bring up what benefits look. Advise her it supplements her midsection, or how the hemline showcases her legs. Call attention to the great parts of her figure and trust she doesn't strive for follow-up questions.
2. Concentrate on one highlight and comment about what number of ladies would slaughter for that body part. For instance, on the off chance that she generally whines about her adjusted rear, advise her that various ladies go under the blade to have butt embeds or invest hours at the exercise center doing squats to accomplish a comparative base and that that skirt truly highlights that.
3. This is an extraordinary time to compliment her for any eating less carbs and practicing she's been doing recently! Don't, nonetheless, express it like this: "That eating routine is truly meeting expectations a couple of more pounds, and you'll look great in that dress!"
4. Bash the outfit. Advise her that the vestment being referred to is ineffectively fitted, or made of shabby fabric, or outright monstrous and does not do her figure equity.
5. Without a doubt with a decent cut of garments in quality fabric, a great many people can look great, whatever their size. Notwithstanding, numerous individuals do themselves an insult by attempting to wear design trends, sticking fabrics or low quality dress and such apparel regularly stresses figure shortcomings as opposed to masks them. So you can doubtlessly have a go at the dress in great still, small voice.
6. Advise her outfit doesn't supplement her shape. In the wake of informing her you like concerning her body, clarify that the cut or the outfit's outline does not stress the excellent parts of her figure. For instance: "You have such pleasant bends and this dress is similar to a goliath square!"
7. Clarify that the apparel conceals her figure and gives the fantasy that it includes pounds. Bring up specific ranges of the outfit that are unflattering with the accentuation on how the outfit gives the fantasy of additional weight—its not her, its the attire.
8. Maybe there's an excess of fabric in one territory or the example is excessively occupied verbally recognize what appears to be "off" and uncomplimentary to her figure.
9. Divert her consideration regarding a superior outfit. At the point when asked whether her current outfit makes her look fat, advise her "I like the other outfit you attempted on better. Vastly improved." Tell her which outfit(s) makes her look smoking hot.
10. Help her to see that she has attire that makes her look heavenly by clarifying that you cherish seeing her wear those different pieces. Truth be told, allude to those different pieces to use as a model when picking another outfit.